Ranking
hmmh, I wondered why I hadn't commented this, seeing how old it is... well, obviously, i couldn't if the replays didn't show .

chasesplitcombo: I don't like chases a lot, but seeing you were going for one (right), instead of patching up a semi-phailure, I'll try and go easy on you. the extra DM took some attention off the actual decap, but thena gain, the decap is from an unusual angle, so that pays for it somewhat.
epicchase: this chase was shorter and more active than most, so as it is, it's not as bad IMHO as chases usually are. and on top of that, the velocity of the head is very nice.
splitcapcombo3: usually I would hate "ghosting" bodyparts (the thighs through each other here), but not here. well, I do, but instead of discriminating the whole replay over it, I'm forced to take it as an unavoidable "evil" (you know the saying), to execute a very sweet move. in a perfect world, you would have somehow avoided the "ghosting" and switched legs for the decap, but since we don't live in one, this one will do. for what? a great replay!
splitcapcombo16: this is a bit average compared to the above, but still very nice. the additional DM doesn't take as much credit away from the decap, as they form a clutterhit, but I still would've liked it with only the decap (and the split of course). that, and the transition to the pose could be fluider.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
hm, arch seems to be l33t replay forum camper commenter man

why so in depth :3, meh nvm, nice layout ;p

ps what is the exact definition of chase, i thought it was like "throw your opponent up into the air or far away, follow him, and kill him"
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
well the one I was referring to is completing a combo or a madman so that yu cross distance in the middle. the throwing would be manipulation.
I refuse to grab.
-
the troll godfather of the game forum sees everything. you grabbed. the motion is better, but the grabbing kills it for me cuz I know that grabby hits make any DM less than half as hard as without.

I know that it can be hellishly hard trying to fix a replay as it is, and I'm not saying you should (although that would be nice ), but what I am saying is that I, like that category of replays (non-(madman-esque)combo / madman replays that have a decap) without additional dismemberments.

IMHO, grabby strikes are even worse than trying and succeeding partially with a non-grabby strike.
I refuse to grab.
-
You know Arch, if you were so all-seeing, you would see that the decap is still possible without gripping the hand, while keeping the basic movements in those frames the same. Check it for yourself.

:P
I was just trying to be funny. just an excuse to use my newly-invented, self-given nickname.

not gonna do it again, it's lame.

why on earth did you grabby then? just to get more air time for it?

It is a matter of opinion, but I think that a non-grabby way to make the same dismemberment offa the same move is always better than a grabby one. high or long flights of bodyparts are only bonus, bad ones don't usually lower my ratings, but good ones raise them.
I refuse to grab.
-