Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
pwned uke
i know i suck at this game...
Attached Files
0 kina Nice.... xD.rpl (140.4 KB, 20 views)
0 unrelaxed madman.rpl (129.2 KB, 18 views)
0 .rpl (89.5 KB, 21 views)
0 my arms.rpl (189.7 KB, 18 views)
0 decap.rpl (109.3 KB, 15 views)
0 decap .rpl (52.3 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Solve; Aug 13, 2008 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Edit: added a replay more
yes, very nice I can tell from what you have here that you certainly have style, and thats what counts imo.

But yes, way better then my first posts, probably on par with my recent :P

9/10
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
you're almost ripe to be picked. now if you could just raise all of your replays on the level of "0", "my arms" and "decap ". but do post all of them. even the
worst replays here are already past the minimum for posting, and the better ones are over the midriff of "good". congratz on becoming one of the big boys.

kinda nice...XD: what the name says. It has a slow period and there are a lot of ghosting parts (that pass through others) it's hard to avoid, but worth it, cuz it looks so lame.
unrelaxed madman: again the title knows it. It's not very stiff, but a bit. also a bit too much of ghosting for my taste. and slightly slow. don't worry, you have better ones.
0: now this name does no justice to the replay. none whatsoever. it's very good. almost great, even, and for a beginner, it is great. no ghosting, strikes and not tearing, you're getting there. A little more style and It'd be a "great". but don't worry, if you've developed this much between the first one and this one, your next batch should already have a "great" in it.
my arms: I don't like grabby strikes. I don't mind you using them since the replay is otherwise good and you're only beginning your posting career, but I don't like them. also, If you do use a grabby strike, having to hit twice for a dismemberment is out of the question. Don't get me wrong, it looks cool and so on, and it is good, but it would be a lot better if it wasn't with only grabby strikes and didn't have strikes that don't dismember.
decap: this needs refining. that's my opinion, mind you. someone might like tearing decaps as the only dismemberments in a replay, I don't. I guess it's not bad, but it's something I personally don't like. would be good for the decap of a madman, but I don't like it as the namesake in a replay.
decap : would be better if the prep was a bit more fluid and you contracted the knee visibly for the kick, but it's very good like this too. you're very close to a "great" here. very close. keep it up and you'll get there

now the reason I didn't watch them for such a long time was because you posted too many replays (for my taste) in one batch. i'm not saying my word's the law here, and I don't want to seem like it, but I tell you, it's better if you post 2-5 at a time. you'll get more views, especially on the first ones, trust me.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!