Toribash
Original Post
Pebble's replay thread of shits and giggles~
Hi, I'm Pebble.
I'm kinda new to this replaymaking business.
I'm hoping a few tips from you guys will help me get better x3
Well, anyways, here's my first replay.
Attached Files
!Pebz_Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle!.rpl (179.4 KB, 57 views)
:^)
That's actually really good

The opener was nice, though you nudged your leg at 450. It's a minor thing but you should fix it if you're going for perfection

Spin was cool, the way you threw your arms down at the end to continue the next move was nice and weirdly not twitchy as it usually is in these situations

Your arms twitched a bit though when using it to spin yourself, I'd suggest waiting until they're firmly on the floor before raising/lowering them.

The punch was really nice and powerful but the boom was horribly messy, even for a 5dm.

Transition to the pose/pose itself could have been done smoother and more naturally

Also doing something to the torso would have been nice, such as a skeet to the head.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Tha was realy good!
You made a and nice powerfull puch after that wonderfull opener!

Things to improve: I think you could have made a smoother transition to the pose, mabye a bit more relaxed in your lower body?
As mentioned above: I'd look quite good if you ended it with a skeet to ukes head, arm or anything realy.

Overall; Well done!
Last edited by Twisted309; May 28, 2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: I've done diddly goofed.
One does not simply make a comeback in wushu
even though the opener looked good doesnt mean it wasnt unique

mostly everyone that does -30 has run out of opener ideas and shifted to that generic style of opener, its constantly being used so ya try being more unique

it feels like i was watching a dupbuck replay, pretty generic -30, i predicted what was gonna happen before i saw every part of the replay

dm pattern was super genric, split then torso boom is over done

split looked powerful but kinda awk, also the boom is super fucking messy

transition to the pose was really weird and jerky

kinda decent not good imo
It was pretty good. I felt at points there were inconsistencies with the flow.
I'm gonna say what everyone else has and say the boom was messier than my fucking room, and the transition to the pose, in my opinion, was quite different to the rest, it kinda ruins flow.
The first punch was veh-nice, so was the opener.
idk if theres a way the point system works so 69/98 boobs.
[22:10:0] Jack Morris: I'll sprinkle my love juice on you
Thanks Skip, Twisted, cat, and Oblivia x3
Your feedback really helps me out

Well anyways, this was supposed to be a collab with Skip but I gave up half way. Thanks for the opener Skip
Attached Files
!Pebz_Cold Soup Sucks Ass.rpl (79.0 KB, 30 views)
:^)
inb4 other posts.
Good boom, but i feel like the kick coulda been better. you might as well not extended which is what makes the kick look awkward to me, it was unnecessarily unnecessary.
The opener was abit... wierd.... It sucks ass ('scuse the pun) that I can't exactly tell you, but its something there :x
The pose is a little off, for me. fix up that right leg and all will be dandy.
Overall, veeerrryy veerry gud bby.
54/76 Carltons.
[22:10:0] Jack Morris: I'll sprinkle my love juice on you
Originally Posted by Obliviia View Post
The opener was abit... wierd.... It sucks ass ('scuse the pun) that I can't exactly tell you, but its something there :x

Wow I made that

Nothing much to say, I think you did well with the opener I gave you, the boom looked nice and powerful

Pose flowed nicely too.

I might continue it
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Pebz, I like your speed on these replays. Everything goes on pretty smoothly and I really don't have much to say. I do want a skeet on that first replay tho. Seriously, you're in the right position and you have enough frames to do it. Maybe even do something with that lumbar? Maybe not. Don't let my messy and destructive nature infect you .-.

God damn when did you get better than me?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays