Toribash
Original Post
Obliviia's Thread of Olive Oil
This is like my 5th Toribash account.
Don't judge me.
Replays? Okis.
I'm... somewhat new to replaymaking... I've done it seriously for like 8ish months now... Im no pro, I am the very opposite.
Attached Files
[22:10:0] Jack Morris: I'll sprinkle my love juice on you
Hi bby.

Ok, so, I disliked the extended abs. But the unique opener caught my eye.

First kick was ok but the way you pulled it straight back after the dm kinda ruined it.

Kick into decap was quick and smooth, although, the way your tori arched its back and curled up like an overgrown fetus looks bad.

Pose was coolsies.

5.6-6/10-ish.
:^)
The opener was pretty good, although the way you were setting up looked more as if you were going to spin clockwise, but you didn't, which kinda means that the left leg was preventing your spinning.

You managed to pull off a pretty neat bifurcate there, and followed it up well with a downward kick from the same foot, while spinning on your hand. Cool. I liked how you went for that downwards backward-like kick, instead of taking a normal approach and kicking with the opposite foot.

After those kicks you switched direction with your spinning, which I didn't really like, but you landed into a decent pose, which was slightly unbalanced (frame 10, relax both ankles please).

Overall, somewhat smooth, not too twitchy, cool style, neat pose.

Good job.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Opener was really weird and really generic. First kick was eh, could've been performed better and twitched,

second kick was smooth but lacked style over all, but I really loved the transition to it, really smooth. I really disliked the transition to the spin and pose.

Replay was good overall,
(5,6-10)
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Well, thanks. Pusga, Roland, Ross, and Pebzy!~
I have another replayyyy
Simple Decap 'ere.
Attached Files
#oliveoil- Chug widdit.rpl (84.3 KB, 14 views)
Sup babe.

I liked the opener.

I dislike the fact that you relaxed uke's ab.

The flow from the opener transitioning into the spin was amazing, especially the hand motion.

Spin was solid but I think it would look better if it picked up a bit more speed.

Decap was...well.....a decap.

Overall, twas a short and sweet replay~

6.5/10
:^)
I HAVE BEEN SO INACTIVE SORRY SCHOOL AND STUFF AHHHHH.

And replays.
Attached Files