Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] Moonlight [WIP]

Moonlight

Software is Sony Vegas

Replays by Larfen

Music is "Moonlight" by Varien and SirensCeol.

Yeah, incomplete, WIP, just want to know what your thoughts are on it at the moment.

Mmkay, that's about it.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
i think that if you use a song about moonlight and call your video moonlight you should try to make the cc look like moonlight. don't know what made you think yellow was better but whatever.

Disable resample

the black bars that appeared had pretty much no effect, they werent synced to a hit and they were there for like half a second which makes them look completely pointless and out of place
the drop in the song kinda.. didnt come with the dm so it didnt really ..fit in or however i say that.
dis is my signature

Okay, new WIP.

Disabled resampling and removed those black bars.

The reason I kept the yellow colour scheme is because I focused on getting colours that went with Larfen's set, rather than focusing on getting colours that work with the lyrics of the song.

Seems a little choppy to me.
Well it's either that or resampling enabled.
Get some other sort of motion blur, or record in a higher fps

Also you should make the player and the cc/shader both fit the song, it's more important to fit the shader to the song than to fit the shader to the tori but they should still all complement each other

Freecam could have been done better, sometimes the screen just moves away from the action. Also it's better to focus on the player rather than Uke on manips (of course if you can do both that's good too) because the player is actually doing something interesting worth syncing while Uke is just rotating and being stiff

You really should have synced the drop to a boom or something
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
He just suggested it.

Anyway, I recorded it in 60 fps, I'll just play around with rendering settings to see if I can find something good.
Which is why I offered another alternative in case he couldn't.

People just forget to turn off the option sometimes.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions