Ranking
Original Post
Take a look at these cookies, sugar!
That line is from Futurama if your wondering.
Anyway, among these are my first boxing and head kick replays.
Some boxing, with no grabs.
Yes, I spelt Cocaine wrong. Anyway, its a madman.
Its not too stylish, but I usually only do madmans, and I am working on it.
The actual title is "Mechanical F-ailure." Thank you forums. Anyway, a fast combo.
An old replay from about 3.2. Just a split.
Rampage is a madman.
Please post and comment.
Last edited by BlackBear; Oct 10, 2008 at 02:08 AM.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Well... I must say. For someone as new as you are, you make excellent replays. Shoot. Even a lot of people like me who have been around for ages can't make replays that good. I really like your style.

Very well done.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Oh my freaking god. You make some of the BEST replays I have EVER seen. Cocaine and rampage was crazy along with first head kick. Blackbear, you fucking rock my socks.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Going a bit overboard there with the praise Drummer. Thanks anyway though.
Any more comments?
nice punchy madmans. Liked the one where you decapped uke with his own shoulder the best.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Made some new replays. More comments anybody?
HardKick: A fast and hard split kick followed by some upper body kicks.
HeadKick: Second head kick, trying to retool the style.
SymphonyOfDestruction: Seriously, my best madman ever.
I only had time to watch SoD and I have to say it was really good. Far above anything I could do.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Boxing: there might be something I do better than you, but it sure ain't boxing. I can't even come near that... or maybe I just haven't tried... well, enough about me and on to the rating. this is awesome! you just bash uke back and forth and side to side and mutilate his torso completely. the only fault here is the very, very faint slowness before the first strike. after that it goes on like a fast, comfortable and fuel-efficient Lada (a utopia: Ladas are slow, uncomfortable, fuel-guzzling Russian cars. the one thing they do really well is reliability. and even that is only for the motor, the other "technology" (like warning lights) is prone to phailure. Even if you manage to actually wreck a Lada, legend has it that you can replace a part with a wooden version, that's how simple and hence reliable it is). other than that, juicy.
cocain: the style here is average (no quirks), but the execution is well above it. it's not a straight ten, but it's by no means downright filler either. a nice solid replay.
first head kick: I wasted all my "firsts" as a noob, and hence they are lame. this one, however, is not lame at all. would go as your latest if you said it was. I liked the spinny opener and the height of the head.
mechanicalfailure: I hope the name isn't referring to the replay, because with that self-esteem, you'd be dangerously prone to suicide (it's a compliment, read it a few times and you'll get it ). what I hope it is is something like jack's reaction to devil's eyelaser in tekken, cuz that sure came into my mind. it's just blunt and plain brutal strikes, like the drum thingy in karate kid 2, but way more stylish.
split: a damned waste to call this just a "split". I'd called it "capoieraish split" or "spinny split" at the very least. very cool buildup, very fluid. the only thing I would have fixed would have been more feel of power in the kick. seeing it can split uke from the side, it does have power, but it looks feeble. I know I'm asking for the moon from the sky here, though, because if you want a fluid movement to last during and after the strike and not only before it, a powerful-looking strike is very hard to pull out. but, still, possible, although not with all of the openers for moves like this one.
rampage: again, very faint slowness in the beginning, but barely noticeable. other than that, it's like "cocain" up there, but with self damage DM's to uke, so this'd be a "great".
hard kick: firstly, just so you know, shatterhitting kicks and other strikes don't need to be hard, just well-aimed. "whip effect" and general velocity also helps, but aim is the key. that said, this one was a whip kick, but also hard. not like really, really hard, but hard. one of the best shatterhits around.
headkick: it's like you're hypnotizing uke with your feet so he won't know to retaliate. very fluid and unique opener. likes.
Symphony of Destruction: this is from the "worse" end of these replays. not by any means bad, but from the "worse" end of great. It's very stylish and keeps the flow, but there's a small interryption in the form of that non-dismembering kick to uke's groin. also your forearm "ghosts" through your leg at one time. it's not a huge fault IMHO, but a fault it is.

if you keep posting replays, I guarantee to keep them bumped if they're even 3/4 as good as any of these. just like good ol' faithful Joonveen at my monster thread.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Here's some online ones.
TAKE THAT!: Biggest achievement yet.
Kickboxin: A decap.
KickboxingCombo: A combo online.
Rate and comment.
KB combo: sweet. almost like an SP one.
KickBoxin: hmmh... well I guess this is about pwning a known player. these replays are hard to rate for their actual skill value, because there's a lot going on besides the actual fight
TAKE THAT: Hampa isn't really the hardest opponent in the game. he IS hard, especially in his favourite, aikido, though, so great job. now I know why all those "swear filter" suggestions don't get implemented :P. Who IS the hardest opponent out there, you may ask? i'd point towards Esse and Chez and the folks, on their best days. I'm no pro and I beat Esse, but it must've been a bad day, judging by his MP replays

as you can see, some of my comments were shorter for these. that is for the simple reason that MP replays are harder to rate according to what they deserve. that is because the set turn frames make it harder to execute as stylish moves and each mode needs it's own techniques, most of which i'm not at all familiar with
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!