hello and welcome

some shitty 5 minute replay just so i can post this thread is below
Attached Files
Why did you create a five minute replay just so you could create a thread

Spend more time on your replays

Also half (All?) of the dismemberments were hacked, try not to do that
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
At least something is right about this thread, the replay is hella shitty.
The fact that you hacked DMs without telling people is almost as bad as the hacking itself. The double core happened 3 frames after the foot impacted Uke, seems legit. The skeet didn't even touch the shoulder of Uke and there is no way that could have made Uke DM, even if it had hit. As a tip; when skeeting, grab the part that you are going to throw with the tip of your hand, it makes it easier to throw and gives it a lot more power.
You also used Uke to get his hand off. Not as bad as the hacking but still very bad.
Also the opener is very generic and the follow up launch after the double core is really bad.

Unwritten rule of hacking: ALWAYS include information about what you hacked and when, especially when it comes to DMs (you generally don't hack DMs either, unless it's to make the replay look better).
Put some effort into your replays, this is a disgrace to replaymaking and hacking as an art.
Last edited by jisse; May 30, 2014 at 02:03 PM.
alright, thanks dood

that replay was a distraction from what i am working on right now, just go get attention to the thread (might have been a bad way)
Last edited by waifu; May 31, 2014 at 10:25 PM.