Ranking
Original Post
Stuff, 'n' stuff, with a combo of stuff on the side.
So... I made some replays.

Here they are.

Combostuff is a combo.
Victory is a few punches and stuff with a few kicks and a decap.
Vigi can Fight is a replay I made while using 15 flags meaning no grabbing. I beat uke up, kick him away, and then it has a suprise DQ at the end.
Last edited by Vigilante; Oct 26, 2008 at 07:16 PM.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Combostuff: Goes down smooth, like a fine wine.
Victory: Goes down like a homemade chocolate cookie.
Vigi can fight: Goes down in a blaze of gunfire after destroying the enemy compound.
10/10 for all of em.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Combostuff: Gotta love nograb combos. 9/10
Victory: Nice and stylish! Could be a 9.5 if you didn't grab. 9/10
Vigi can Fight: He definitely can! :O The last kick was just amazing. 9.5/10, or maybe even a straight 10.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

combostuff: for some reason, I really liked the twitch that uke made after the removal of his only remaining leg. it's great otherwise, too, keeps the flow, is rather fluid and doesn't seem like an unfinished madman even though it's almost one. awesome.
victory: a quirky mix of an elaborate spinny buildup and a hard, tough combo with short, yet just long enough strike distances (from the start point to uke), that almost seems like some weird form of police self defense. the only proper flaw I could find is the elbow ghosting through the thigh in the beginning.
vigi can fight: I don't exactly like the symmentrical opener. I'd almost take it as "utility symmetry", but it's too big a part of the replay, and too much of the dismemberments, so I can't. the juicy aerial kick makes up for it, though, but the rest is almost average (a bit better, that is).
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 16, 2008 at 10:54 AM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
ComboStuff: Brilliant combo to say the least. At the opening move it slowly develops into chaos, yet all dismemberments are so clear. Each punch and kick blends into the next dm so well. Awesome replay

Victory: Just a great opening move, seems like you used the same momentum with that move to dm arm as well, hence fluidity of the two dms. Not much else to say except the decap was interesting, I'm glad that you didn't go for a massive boomkick decap. I see that too often now

VigiCanFight: You got the decap DD

Vigilante > Yasiou
Ok. One more. Here you go.

Vigilante > Yasiou

Not really.
Last edited by Vigilante; Oct 26, 2008 at 07:16 PM.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
teh epikz
I like how you were like stuff and the boom
9/10
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well