Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yeah, it WAS abit symertrical, but it's ok for a start. Now you know how to do decaps, try to make it more fluid-like.
It makes me wonder..
eh... seem kinda weak, but nice at least for your first
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
too symmetrical and simple. there are only so many possibilities of kicking uke with only non-frac spaces (10 or more frams), no relax and only using the joints below and including the hips, and possibly abs. that's why I don't like people posting their first decaps, splits, "good" moves, etc. that are like that, making an excuse out of the fact that it's their first.

I believe there are massive "my first ___" threads out there, and I really think they should be stickied to keep these kicks there and keep the actual board for good ones.

but, as I always say, practice. at least you know that when you're moving, you're going up, cuz there isn't much room lower than that.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thanks for telling me its too symetrical or whatever you said (I can't too many words right) but the problem is hat im not to good with relaxing I could do ralxed kicks and stuff but im not too good ith working with the joints if there is a tut you guys know of that could help me Id be very grateful. Ill try to do some relaxed things right now to see how it works. Thanks for the comments.