Toribash
Original Post
need tips agin new parkour cnc please
ok guys the title says all here it was with my friend
Attached Files
parkour with bobuljka.rpl (837.1 KB, 26 views)
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Replay
Is a good replay, but you need know if you do pakor or spar or fight or idk. i like some moves, but you need more practice. i want do parkour whit you and i mind i can help you to pregress and please look this replay and the mod
jisse Moderated Message:
Don't post your replays in someone else's replaythread without their permission.
Last edited by jisse; May 31, 2014 at 09:17 PM.

OPEN

maxkyon thanks man this is my 1st time in this map lol also will be waitin for you pm me so we spar/parkour

and jisse i dont mind any one posting replays in my threads also am a fan :P
Welcome me back maybe?
Parkour isn't my forte, but ill try to give you some feedback.

Everything was okay until the point of where bob jumped and collided, which was a rather long jump. Without that collision, if you were to both continue running the course then it would be a fine replay. Your run was unique but the random and unexpected flip ruined the flow for me.

Now sparring I can wrap my head around a little more.

Some movements were twitchy, especially the knees. It seemed like you didnt know what you wanted to do until the last second. Imo it needs a bit of work and planning better would be valuable to your flow, balance, and stance. So that way, you don't have to stand on your hands. A few unnecessary collisions occurred between your bodies but its nothing to cry over. I think you did well.
all is as all should be
Originally Posted by nevernub View Post
Parkour isn't my forte, but ill try to give you some feedback.

Everything was okay until the point of where bob jumped and collided, which was a rather long jump. Without that collision, if you were to both continue running the course then it would be a fine replay. Your run was unique but the random and unexpected flip ruined the flow for me.

Now sparring I can wrap my head around a little more.

Some movements were twitchy, especially the knees. It seemed like you didnt know what you wanted to do until the last second. Imo it needs a bit of work and planning better would be valuable to your flow, balance, and stance. So that way, you don't have to stand on your hands. A few unnecessary collisions occurred between your bodies but its nothing to cry over. I think you did well.

thanks man,
you are right i didnt know what to do until last second it was like 3:00 am here and so tierd well i did good and yeah not sure why bob decided to jump at me that ruined my plan but i think it was fine enough thanks for CNC

hope people like you give me any other useful tips like you did (P.S: i never train parkour/spar in freeplay just on multiplayer this was maybe 4th time i guess and i did try new way to run )
Welcome me back maybe?
the run I didnt like very much the way you raised ur arms and lowered thats not realistic but I gotta say you rly know how to deal with poles I liked how you spinned around it and kept moving too bad bobu grabbed you and slowed you down
I also liked how you got down on you re feet easily oh also that jump you made in 1310 thats not a real jump at all
as for sparring you re start was good but you ruined it at the middle with you re akward moves

more practice at running and jumping is needed for you in parkour and more balance in sparring is needed

Note:sry if this cnc sucks
I never forget.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
the run I didnt like very much the way you raised ur arms and lowered thats not realistic but I gotta say you rly know how to deal with poles I liked how you spinned around it and kept moving too bad bobu grabbed you and slowed you down
I also liked how you got down on you re feet easily oh also that jump you made in 1310 thats not a real jump at all
as for sparring you re start was good but you ruined it at the middle with you re akward moves

more practice at running and jumping is needed for you in parkour and more balance in sparring is needed

Note:sry if this cnc sucks

thanks, and TBH if it ''sucks'' i gotta deal with it cause thats me and well i liked it ik it was new way to try running at lol stills sparring i ruined it cause he told me ''wait dont go to the other way'' so i did... thanks for CNC tho
Welcome me back maybe?