Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] TB- Changing Tides
I hadn't done an edit with uke getting wrecked replays in a while, so I thought i'd make one. Another simple edit it is, and although I thought the song was a little weird for an edit, turned out to be quite fun to make an edit to. Feedback is always appreciated. Hope you enjoy!

Editing Software: Sony Vegas 12
Recording Software: Fraps
Replays: Internet, Zeto, Dobby, FaintBlackCloud, Cat.
Song: Rameses B- Transformations (feat. Laura Brehm)
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Jun 1, 2014 at 03:53 AM.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
nice sync and nice cc, thing that really bugged me though was the execution of it
the camera was SUPER close, and i dont like it together with the whole shaking panning thing

you also tend to speed the beginning of the replay up super fast, and then instantly slow too much after the hit, especially at 0:20
i think you need to find that balance inbetween
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Thanks, yea I really wanted to sync those hits with the snare and bass, specifically, so I needed to speed that part up in order to achieve it. Also, I did notice that the camera was too close, so i'll fix that up next time.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Good job

I actually like the camera movement in general

The only problem I have with the video is the transitions and the ending replay. I think that if you're going for a fade you should fade earlier, fading too late makes it look kinda sudden
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
rameses b the god

was entertaining to watch, liked the cc a lot and the sync was pretty good as well. i didn't really like freecam all that much, it seemed to get a little lazy or jumpy near the end and kind of threw off the mood a little bit, every replay started at the same point, with tori on the right and uke on the left, thought that was a little boring, throw in some variety

pretty cool though, i like the song and probably would have used it to edit to if i knew about it before this video tbh
You keyframing has improved alot but let me tell you what tyzi told me.
The further apart the keyframes are (in terms of frames) the slower it moves.
The closer the faster.

I like all your CC's
You should try different genres of music though :S .
damn im gettin old
Thanks guys. Yea im not the best at freecamming, so mostly i'm never too sure on what to do and how to execute it, but thanks for the advice for the beginnings of the replays and such.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther