[VID] WHO WANTS WAR

moany vegas
replays and shaders by hattersin
o and 1 of mine
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Decent enough.
Sync was pretty good, cc was alright.
The hit sounds were way too loud and obvious, and the song change at the beginning was ridiculously bad. The epileptic seizure flashes at the change were horrific.

Also, the screen pumps were really boring, seems like you just threw them in there. They took away from the feeling at the beginning, it was too intense considering how the beginning was slow and calm.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
itt: dscigs is trying to make a video look worse than it is

the sounds are RIGHT on with the song, literally on top of the sound by using the soundwave
they are there to exaggerate the sync, which is only "pretty good"
cc is what people told me to do, there's no "contrast" at all, i didnt really do anything to it

the screen pumps are very boring, but theyre too intense
hahahahahaha

thanks pheature.

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
itt: dscigs is trying to make a video look worse than it is

the sounds are RIGHT on with the song, literally on top of the sound by using the soundwave
they are there to exaggerate the sync, which is only "pretty good"
cc is what people told me to do, there's no "contrast" at all, i didnt really do anything to it

the screen pumps are very boring, but theyre too intense
hahahahahaha

thanks pheature.

The hit sounds are louder then the actual song, in case you didn't notice that; which is really annoying and doesn't add to the video; you can't even hear the music when the hit sounds go on. While I'll give you the fact that it's a good idea, it's been done before and you botched it up.
I said the sync is pretty good because there's absolutely nothing different about it from any of your other edits which are all super-speed up and super-slow motion syncs; try something different for once.

You made the screen pumps intense during the calm beginning portion of the vid, and then made them non-existant during the actual part of the song.

Essentially you did the same thing you always do in all your vids and it's boring. I'm trying to tell you to try something new and not do the same thing over and over again because that's just irritating.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
theyre NOT louder than the actual song(exception of the second hit in the spar), i used the 3 hitsounds with the sound that the song made. obviously claps being the headsmack etc
it DOES add to the video, because it's basically slapping you in the face with the sync. i want you to see the sync is right on there and thats what i did.

the screen pumps "non-existant" during the actual part of the song because they literally are NON-EXISTANT

out of thought, i actually did sync this completely differently than i do with any other edit
i literally kept everything within a 10% difference in velocity. yes, it's fast because the song is fast,
A) you have no ears
B) you pay too much attention to the instrumental, and not the lyrics. which if you study my style apparently, you'd know i sync everything to the words.

it's only irritating when you try to make it look like other videos; which it's clearly not.

honestly, what are you expecting out of toribash
tell me, go ahead
what do you want me to do to make things COMPLETELY different in a toribash edit
you cant make it different. every video follows the same formulas no matter how you make it

tell me, go ahead
what do you want me to do to make things COMPLETELY different in a toribash edit
you cant make it different. every video follows the same formulas no matter how you make it

edit some halo

hit sounds too loud

i have no gold lol

tell me, go ahead

Honestly, why do you even edit if you don't try new things.

You can do anything with a bit of work, I'm pretty sure that's what every post I've made on all your vids has been trying to show you. Mess around with different effects, look up some tuts on youtube or figure out how to do something. You do the same general things on all your videos, which is why they're unimpressive, repetitive and boring.

Also, syncing to lyrics is a terrible idea, as it's 10 times harder to notice seeing as how most people are tuned in to listen to the beat of the music and not deciphering the 10 words per second of the rapper, which incidentally you have terrible taste in rap for; that song sounds like a dying giraffe.

Lastly, your speakers or headphones must be broken, the hit sounds are way too loud.
+ you didn't even try to sync for the first 7 seconds it's just off-time slow-motion with that horrific scaling.

If you can't take honest criticism from other people who actually try to help you, then don't post videos Tyzi, that's just stupid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
because everybody makes tutorials for people to edit toribash
yes
effects you use to edit cod or css apply to a 4 color clip that is toribash

the sync is very noticeable, i mean you noticed it yourself above. just you trying too hard to make it look bad

have you even heard any other rap songs than the ones that i've used or

people that play games and upload videos of them screaming about how scary it is do the same thing, and people watch and still like it
if its not broken dont fix it

i cant emphasize enough that you can not do a lot in this game. know what.
slykuiper - fancy panning in ae, sync
faintblackcloud - shaky panning, sync
pair - closeup camera, sync
machker - distinct camera keyframing with transitions that inspired me, panning with sync
moop - sync once every 30 seconds, "super fast to super slow"
mocucha - sync w/ sounds, speed doesnt go with the song, and there's nothing wrong with that

-these are called styles
everyone has their own, except for you, who hasn't figured out how to use their editing software yet

people complain too much about things and contradict what they say.
if i edit too much then people will say its overedited and cant see the replays.
if i edit to the bare minimum so that you can see the replays, you will complain about "doing something different", when everyone does the same thing, and i for one enjoy a good amount of people's edits. similar or not, they look good beCAUSE they are similar.

i can take criticism, i changed some things to what i can agree on.
i CANT take stupid criticism of you trying to pull things out of your ass.

dscigs being original and different after years and years of tutorial watching

Last edited by TyZi; Jun 1, 2014 at 08:08 AM.