Toribash
Original Post
[tex] Two full 512 + Joint Sets WIP
Hello there

I have some spare time so I decide to start a couple sets.

The first set you see is a continuation of the set I am currently using, I am not entirely sure where I am going with it though ( as you can see from the miss match of joints ) .

And the second set wont have much in the way of detail, such as metal texture, but the blue lighting will be surrounding the body. Kind of like a suit with an Japanese feel. Also I might render a second one with pink lighting and making it more feminine.
So Male and Female

I do plan on making a series in this sort of style style for the market

Programs used :Photoshop CS5.1

Last edited by TRichard21; Jun 1, 2014 at 02:58 PM.
awesome and simple
i like it but i hope you don't make it too overpowered
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Cool stuff you've got there and all, but I'd like you to read the board rules before posting, TRichard21.

I fixed the tag for you.
Now you have to add the programs used for creating the artwork in the first post. Please, do that.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Sorry about the Arthur, fixed .

Hobo : Dont worry, I wont over do it with the glowing lights, I want to keep it simple yet stylish.

NotMat :Will do bud , I think I might end up selling these sets once finished.

!Cheshyre : That is good to know. I was afraid they would look a bit too " boring "

Thanks for the fantastic feedback guys, I will be updating this thread with the progress of these sets. Hopefully they wont take too long to complete, I just need to think of a name for this series now .
hope you will continue the first is great ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!