Toribash
Original Post
Ping
Man, you guys seriously need to fix this betting ordeal with the ping stuff....

I just randomly pinged out of no where and lost all my TC, 50k.
2014-06-02 02:14:40 To - bookie 50,000 Bets 2,009
Is proof..... I am super fucking pissed about this shit, because I know I cannot get a refund and that was all my TC mostly........

Now, why is it that when you ping, you lose your bet even if the match didn't end?
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Man, you guys seriously need to fix this betting ordeal with the ping stuff....

I just randomly pinged out of no where and lost all my TC, 50k.
2014-06-02 02:14:40 To - bookie 50,000 Bets 2,009
Is proof..... I am super fucking pissed about this shit, because I know I cannot get a refund and that was all my TC mostly........

Now, why is it that when you ping, you lose your bet even if the match didn't end?

You should talk to bookie and if he is nice he will do the duel over
and pings are caused by connection problems, so check your connection bro
or lower the graphics.
Last edited by emoney78; Jun 2, 2014 at 03:11 AM.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

If you did not lose your money for your bet, people could just bet and if their guy is about to lose, they can force ping and just get their money back, so people would easily rig bets and just never lose money betting.
Originally Posted by Smiter View Post
If you did not lose your money for your bet, people could just bet and if their guy is about to lose, they can force ping and just get their money back, so people would easily rig bets and just never lose money betting.

This.

Also I'd like to add that bet rooms are usually quite busy rooms with a high amount of maxclients, similar with tourneys - people are more likely to ping in these rooms. If your connection isn't the greatest to begin with you're likely to have issues when the room gets too big.
collect snots from the nose