Toribash
Original Post
Tournament awarding TC incorrectly
Just a minute ago i was in the wushu 500tc tourney server and it was just me and one other player, in the chat it said "waiting for 5 or more players" or something similar. When i won the round it came up with "Shares6 is the new champion" and gave me 500tc. this could possibly get exploited for lots of TC.

If it helps it also came up with the "xxx is the winner of knockout match 1" while the countdown for a new tourney was going
As far as I know, if there isn't 5 persons for the tourney to start, but you have 4 persons on it and manage to get 3 knockout matches done, it will award the prize for the winner, the 2 guys that lost on the "semi-finals" shouldn't re-enter after losing for that to happen.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
A tourney cannot start without having five original entrants. At that time, the room is locked down and no one else can /en or /sp. That is not to say however, that entrants can leave the room entirely. The tourney may continue if this happens. Were you afk for a bit and didn't notice that a tourney had started and some of the combatants had left?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
When there are 3-4 people in the tourney while waiting for 5 people, then it will just give you the tc if the people that lost didn't enter.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
When there are 3-4 people in the tourney while waiting for 5 people, then it will just give you the tc if the people that lost didn't enter.

i'm going to say it was this, i think there were roughly 3-4 originally and people ragequit as they lost, so i guess it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for this to have happened

Also: It definitely said waiting for 5 or more players as i got awarded the TC
Last edited by shares6; Jun 3, 2014 at 10:25 PM.
Yes that is what I tried to say, 3-4 people and ragequits when lost. That will just let it pay out the Tc since the waiting time is over and it is actualy all started except the knockout.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've seen this happen before, a few times.

Not even 5 people have joined, and the countdown for tourney to start is STILL counting, at maybe 3 minutes, so there was 4 of us in the server and 1 guy left, 1 guy lost a match and specced, it was me vs the last guy, he won, got 1000 TC, wow, It didn't even inform us that the tourney started and it shouldn't have started because there was still 3 minutes on the countdown. Ok but you say the TC was never sent? Guess what, The countdown RESETS.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045