Toribash
Original Post
Pardon my ignorance, insect overlords.
But when I go to play a multiplayer game, every server is empty. I'm running 'CLASSIC' and my connection is fine. I've searched for the problem, but nothing useful came up. Any ideas? Could it be that the servers ARE empty? I'm not sure, this is my first time trying to play online, so I don't know when people play and stuff.
Re: Pardon my ignorance, insect overlords.
Probably best to try either 6 hours earlier, or 6 hours later than when you posted that... since I for one am never on at that time... not quite sure about what it is though.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Depends when you're joining. If you get a server feedback which contains all the correct information, but says its empty, it probably is empty. On;y way to troubleshoot it for now is play at a different time, such as 5pm GMT or PST. They're bound to be popular hours.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
This is what I get for like, 4 minutes, and then all the 'details' and 'players' goes away, and no servers have any players in them.
Attached Images
tericonnect.GIF (27.9 KB, 20 views)
Attached Files
tericonnect.GIF_thumb (12.7 KB, 7 views)
I would suggest trying the 2.4 client to see if it fixes it for you.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Where do I get the 2.4 client? I downloaded it from the main site, so I thought it would be current.
The 2.4 client is a beta version, to find out if there are beta versions, join the IRC chat and look at the topic

www.toribash.com/chat

or

irc.quakenet.org #toribash
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.