Toribash
Original Post
New member interested in joining a clan?
I am a fairly new member of Toribash on the PC. I was a huge Toribash player on the Wii being ranked #2 globally, and with the steam release I figured I would get involved in the PC community. I'm already a very intermediate player and I was interested in joining a clan, it's just that I am still getting used to the forums and how everything works. I just need clarification of who to talk to, which clans are active/inactive, which clans are recruiting/not recruiting etc.

I browsed the clan threads a bit but I still had questions about where to go or who to ask if I were interested in joining one. If someone could just point me in the right direction or give me some advice on which clans to look out for that would be great.

I realize clans take much more into consideration than just how you perform in the game such as forum activity, experience, etc. but I figured it wouldn't hurt to leave some of my stats and info here.

Wii Member since: July 2010
PC Member since: May 2014
In-Game Name: Mattick
Region:US/EAST
Belt: Brown
Win Ratio: 88%
Global Rank: 27
Aikido Rank: 10
Every clan has its own recruitment thread. Unofficial clans always have link to it in first post of their main thread, it often says "join us", "recruitment" etc. When you're into recruitment thread read first post to learn how recruiting process looks like and then post your application (sometimes you can fill shown format or write free form app).

Official clans have their forums so you just find recruitment thread and do the same thing as when you apply to unofficial clan.

After getting enough positive votes you'll be invited to the clan. Also, meeting with members and talking with them in-game before applying will raise your chances to join.
Just to be a bit more specific with links and stuff regarding this part of your post:

Originally Posted by Mattick View Post
I browsed the clan threads a bit but I still had questions about where to go or who to ask if I were interested in joining one. If someone could just point me in the right direction or give me some advice on which clans to look out for that would be great.

Here's all of the clans, official and unofficial that are currently alive today. Unofficial clans don't have their own boards and are posted as threads and it's usually safer to start with an unofficial clan to learn the ropes but you're free to do as you like. Either way, recruitment threads for these clans are usually linked in the DSC of the clan in question, but all of them can be found here. Have a look at the clan's DSC and play with them ingame, if you like them talk about applying and then do so, the world's you oyster.
collect snots from the nose