Toribash
It pauses at the end when the text comes up, a gradual slow-down would be better since it eases it out and doesn't look as out-of place.

If your computer can handle ray-tracing I recommend you turning it on, it makes the video look so much neater than it already is. Speaking of how the video looks, I think the colour correction is a bit too yellow. It's colour correction not colour-changing, try not to be so intense with it.

Flashing and pumping at the same time isn't a good idea, you'll get a lot of people complaining to you about sore eyes and headaches. So just try doing one or the other.
I agree, and zooming in while doing it doesn't really help me look at the replay.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
This was pretty good. The only complaint I have is the wild freecam. Try to stay to one path. Good job. Also, irrelevant to the video, your logo looks like a makeshift "FaZe" logo. I suggest making your paths sharper when doing logos.
Last edited by Pwr; Jun 5, 2014 at 03:42 PM.
I liked it, I just couldn't see half the dismembers.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."