Toribash
Original Post
Sayings/actions that irk you?
I doubt this is in the right place, If not you can close it. If it doesn't follow the rules for this forum, you can close it also. My apologies if either of these is true...

Hey you all, do you mind stating sayings and or actions that annoy you? I'll say some

I really don't like it when people say yolo, I know that's old and it's rarely used anymore but it still annoys me. I also don't like it when people brag about something that they didn't put any work into or everyone can do. I also don't like it when people flaunt things that everyone has, even if everyone doesn't have it, I don't think it's "cool" to show off... Just overall I don't like things that show disrespect. I'm 14 and it's sad to me how adults are being disrespectful. There is always going to be people like this in the world...

I know this post is pretty useless and self considerate, my apologies, just curious what people reply with. Thanks in advance for replies!
Better suited for this part of the forum, moved it.

In response, I really dislike when people cut you off when you're talking. Just rude and annoying having to repeat yourself.

Glad to see that you're curious.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

When people get really cocky.
Things like
"There's no chance of you winning."
"Nice try." or "Why do you even try?"
"You thought you would win? Stupid."

Also, when you're talking to someone and they're on their phone, then put their phone in their pocket, turn to you and say "What?"
Or if you're talking to anyone in general and they just ignore you.

Things like that make me all like
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
When people who know nothing of a subject im talking about, attempt to talk about that subject.

When the weird kids come up to me and try making conversation that (99% of the time) nobody actually cares about

When people think its okay to talk about my afro when in reality their hair has 0 work put into it and feel the need to point out flaws in it.

Its a long, extensive, not important list.