Ranking
Original Post
Sound Items
hey i dont understad how the sound items works can i get an explain and guide how they work?
HxyC that all
i got a wav file of a 4 second long and when i try to upload it it says "Wrong filetype. Not packed in RIFF container." what it means?
HxyC that all
You need to download a riff container thing, thats what I did anyway, I don't remember the link but, you can try and find it on google, make sure its a safe link first though.
If the file is anything other than a .wav file, it will give you that message. Sometimes it will bug out and give you the message anyway, but if you can play the sound afterwards, it's fine.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
"i got a wav file of a 4 second long and when i try to upload it it says "Wrong filetype. Not packed in RIFF container." what it means?"

You have to upload a .wav file, you probably uploaded a .mp3 file, It is very easy to convert it, just use any video/music/sound editor, I use GoldWave and I think it is the best it is free and im sure you will love it
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.