Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] A Few Of My Moves!
These are a few of my creative and (kinda) impressive moves!
If you think they are bad, please, let me know!

Thanks for checking these out!

Programs Used:
Sony Vegas Pro 12
Toribash
Last edited by WI77FUL; Jun 9, 2014 at 04:40 PM.
So Many unbelievable moves there. How comes you're a blue belt though? Its kind of shocking to hear something like that
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
The first one seems to be very, well, simple and pathetic really, still you're a blue belt and have some way to go
for the other replay, just no.
What happened there was the opponent basically killed himself off, and you just curling into a ball for no reason, the special effects just make the whole thing look silly as you didnt really do anything..
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
The first one seems to be very, well, simple and pathetic really, still you're a blue belt and have some way to go
for the other replay, just no.
What happened there was the opponent basically killed himself off, and you just curling into a ball for no reason, the special effects just make the whole thing look silly as you didnt really do anything..

I know he killed himself, it just looked cool. But thanks for the feedback!
honestly i think you'll be one of the best editors in the forum eventually.
awesome work for what seems to be the first time
Originally Posted by Organs View Post

Thanks man! Means a lot! <3
Your editing skills are great, a thumbs up to that, but, the moves are just not up to scratch at all. Improvements can easily be made.
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
Your editing skills are great, a thumbs up to that, but, the moves are just not up to scratch at all. Improvements can easily be made.

Well, when these moves were performed, I think I was becoming an Orange belt. I am now a blue belt. Speaks for itself. Doesn't it. Thanks for checking it out though!
Originally Posted by Organs View Post

despite how much I normally disagree with you, I actually sort of agree with you on this one

Wi77ful, consider using some replays from other players and improve on your replay making skills first. This video making stuff looks almost second hand to you, where you're still in the novice area in replay making.

definitely keeping an eye out for you.
Last edited by Marrez; Jun 8, 2014 at 06:44 PM.
beware
the goblin
The only thing that annoys me here is how replays in this forum section are given cnc straight away and ones in the replay forum section sometimes dont get any cnc ( that includes me ) But, anyway looking forward to seeing how new things develop with your replays