Toribash
Original Post
[S] No-Qi Void Force
Hello! Today I'm selling Void Force! This force will be sent to my buyer using no-qi transfer (Say thanks to Admin). Therefore it's very expensive.
Looking for around 300k, since it's 650k in market from marketeers but none for sale atm. And yeah, you can see this force in Winver deactive (He is my QI holder). Only TC. Nothing lower than 150k please.
Last edited by Demolition; Jun 9, 2014 at 06:02 PM.
No QI item limits are removed once they go into the first account making them a normal item again (For example I once bought a no QI pure force but once I had that I could not send it to anyone with less than 10k QI).
With that in mind my holder is Creati0n, I offer 55k

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Yes, what goughy said, it doesn't stay No-QI forever. Only marketeers can sell No-QI items. Once it is sent to the persons account, they can only send the item to other accounts with 20k QI. Please edit the first post to the correct information. Thanks.

The first post clearly says the item will be sent via no-qi transfer by an admin.

Tooyama for Marketeer 2014
Before I continue offering I'd like to make sure of this are you paying for the transfer or will the buyer?

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang