Toribash
Original Post
Versions since 4.6 dont work for me
Any version of Toribash since version 4.6 doesn't work for me. the new Version of Toribash will download just fine but then when i try to open the game it wont ever open, also when i try to open it, all my icons on my destop get like refreshed i guess is the word, all the icons go away and come back.
anyone know how to fix this?
Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police
So... Basic solution lately seems to be using steam version.
Of you already do then you may need to update drivers.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Google "[insert computer manufacturer here] video card drivers", and look for their website. When you find it, follow the steps on the site so that it can determine what computer you have and what drivers you need. After downloading the necessary drivers, run the .exe files, and that should be it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Have you tried re-installing the Steam version? I imagine you did, since you said nothing works, but it's worth asking.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hmm
I just re-installed Toribash on Steam, i click on Play and it says "Preparing to launch Toribash" then it goes away and nothing happens. But when i click play, all the icons on my destop still get refreshed.
Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police
That happens occasionally with Steam games. Now it has turned into a Steam issue, which can usually be helped by exiting and then signing back in. If it still won't go after that, I don't know any more solutions. Abyss seems to be the resident Steam expert, so I would try to get ahold of him if there are still problems.
Try Updating .Net Framework and install .Net Framework if u dont have it

Ur problem used to happen to me but .Net Framework helps, trust me u will be pleased by it
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.