Ranking
Original Post
Need clarification
Hello, I recently started playing Toribash again after about 2-3 years not playing, and I created a new account (going under the name BiGGunz91) because I forgot this one existed.

However I noticed that on this account my previous TC (though not much) wasn't any longer on the account, nore were the items that I had purchased and traded (including texture templates)

Now I know that there is no way for me to get any of this back because from your point of view I could be making a false claim on lost items, so I am not going to ask for anything exept for :

Why did I lose all of my stuff? was this an automated process that took place due to my absence on the forums and in-game ?

edit : I also forgot to mention the fact that I used to be a brown belt (from what I can remember) and have lost all achievements.
Last edited by miles1994; Jun 12, 2014 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Forgot info
When accounts are inactive for three years, all items, TC, Qi and achievements are cleared from the account.

I'm not sure if it is possible to get it all back (probably not), but you will want to contact an admin for further information. Admins have bright red names.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
When accounts are inactive for three years, all items, TC, Qi and achievements are cleared from the account.

I'm not sure if it is possible to get it all back (probably not), but you will want to contact an admin for further information. Admins have bright red names.

This isn't true at all. Please don't listen to this guy.
\o/
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post

What? Where did you get that information from?

miles1994:
As far as I can see, there isn't any information on your account that would evidence such items ever being there, so it isn't really possible to return anything you might have lost without some fairly serious digging around.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
As far as I know, you can access your account history through the Torishop, including all item and tc trades or transfers. If you can't access it, an admin like Risk should be able to (this is how they track scams and fraudulent activity)
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ᵃʳᵖ'ˢ⎠⎝SʰᵃᵈᶲʷӜ̵̨̄Ʒ
Originally Posted by KoiKage View Post
As far as I know, you can access your account history through the Torishop, including all item and tc trades or transfers. If you can't access it, an admin like Risk should be able to (this is how they track scams and fraudulent activity)

I already checked his transaction history. It is actually blank. The differences between what a normal user see and what an admin see on transaction history are quite limited when examined for this purpose.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
in any case I am not asking for anything back because I saw myself that there is no evidence.

I had a texture shop on the market (making head textures and stuff) and transfered quite a lot aroud, thing is I can't see anything in my history even though I have played with this account,
I was just wondering if there were any rules regarding account activity, as there aren't that answers part of my question, but why I lost all my stuff is going to remain a mistery I guess.