Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] HQ Pudge Head
Hello, here is my last work. Streamed it on twitch for 6 hours. No c/p and other shit. Image not in full quality and resolution. Photoshop CS6 + Trust16485 tablet

Fresh meat!

Flat

Arthur Moderated Message:
It would be cool if you included programs used.

Last edited by reeker; Jun 12, 2014 at 08:15 PM.
I really liked the head
the scar and the eye looked incredibly well done.
The hair was a bit weird for me, I don't know what, it just feels a bit off.
the upper part of his mouth also looks a bit weird
the rest is incredibly nice.

/offtopic

Originally Posted by HybridTori View Post
You could have had made more than just a deformed monster. you could have made him a deformed cyborg monster with a robot eye or something...

You could have had added more stuff to this monster. You could have had made him look like he was eating a human by making him eat a hand, you could have had added more smears of blood on his face.

the reason he didn't add more than that it's because the head is based on a DOTA hero

pudge

:^)
Looks good, nice depth on the face, rest of the mapping is a bit bland and square.
Hair sits too high on the texture, deforms at the top ingame.
Hair looks like a wax carving, so solid, and the perspective you added to the head is lost ingame.

Mostly he just looks too clean, no bruising in the face, it all looks like healthy skin. With my pudge texture, I tried to bring in lots of purples and greens etc into the skin color. Wasn't too successfull, but it did the job.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Nice head man.

Though, I don't really like the color of the hair. I'm not sure what color would look better but green doesn't look great for me. I also feel you should bring the hair down a little, it's a bit to high up on the head. No idea why the uneven eyes bug me so much, I know they are meant to be uneven but it really bugs me. Ears seem to hang just the slightest bit too low. I love the scar, that looks really nice.

What are these holding down?

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة