Ranking
Original Post
Problem with ToriBoosters
Hello!! I accidentaly desactivate my 5 ToriBoosters (yeah its really stupid), but now I can only active one: he forum says me this "This texture conflicts with texture MobileBooster-50 and was deactivated while activating this item."

WHAT I HAVE TO DO? I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY BOOSTERS
You could always ty adding them to a set, and activating the set to see if that works.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Are you saying that you had 5 boosters activated at one time? I don't believe the TC boosters stack in the first place so you may want to look into that. There was a thread earlier about this and according to Risk, they do not stack.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
They don't stack. Regardless, if he wants all active at once he can add them to a set and activate the set.
Well then I don't know a way to activate them all if that doesn't work. (it did when I tried before)

But yes, boosters shouldn't stack apparently. So for now you can onl have one booster active.
But, the thing is, I had 5 actived boosters because I bought them... Why I cant active and deactive them? Thats stupid
You'll have to pick which one you want activated. Multiple probably only applies to the first one activated and the rest are voided. Boosters last for a certain amount of time. You just can't stack them. If you were able to activated and deactivate, everyone would do it.
Twi, i had once 200 booster, 4 MB's at one time
When mobile sends them, they are auto-activated
Try contacting admin

Apathetic User
Yeah, they're auto activated but you cannot deactivated and reactivated them whenever you please. They exist for a set amount of time before disappearing from the account after a subscription cancellation.