Toribash
Original Post
[QS] ground texture quick
Aight, gotta sell this quick, 17k is the price, it's 23k in market.

TC only, don't haggle. Thanks.

Further offers below 17k will be reported, seeing as people for some reason think "don't haggle" means "haggle as much as you like".
Last edited by Ferras; Jun 14, 2014 at 08:44 PM.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Nut3llaNinja View Post

it was 16k in market not to long ago

Originally Posted by Turde View Post

Correction, it was 16k a month ago. Prices change. I will admit 23k is overpriced, but it's worth more than 14k, or 14.5k.

17k or nothing, it's a fine offer.

And what is it with people not reading the first post? It tells you not to haggle, so yea, don't. Thanks. Further offers below 17k will be reported.

---

Again, not taking any offers under 17k, thanks. Now go away, Hix.

I sold a few ground textures to senpai for 16.5k each 3 weeks ago if that's what you mean. He sold them on. Price has been steady at 18-21k on market for quite a while.

I don't see why it's so hard to understand that market prices change, and yes, you can try changing them by having monopol on said item. As of now, the price on market is higher than it was a month ago, yes. But a month before that, it was around this price as well. The market prices are in constant flux, and you have to act at the right times if you want to get the most out of your marketing.

Sure, you can wait a month and see if the price has gone down, I don't mind. But if people want this ground texture now and use it or see if they can make profit off of it, the price is 17k.

For further posts who have nothing to do with buying the ground texture/are offers under 17k: Kindly fuck off.
Last edited by Ferras; Jun 14, 2014 at 08:50 PM.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

its not about not understanding the flux, but rather about haggling out the best price.
16.999 TC :*
SOLD: 44 000 TC
I dont have Qi? Send it on "Hixman"
Yea, but that's kinda dumb if I just told ya that I'm not going to haggle ;o

17k.

oh c mon. you know everyone does it. Everytime someone says "50k" the price which he is selling something is 49k maximum. <mostly>
well, I want to haggle that 1 tc
SOLD: 44 000 TC
I dont have Qi? Send it on "Hixman"
Sure they do, but I edited the first post and wrote a comment saying that I would report offers below 17k, so I really don't see why you'd offer under that in the thread.

First person to send 17k gets the ground texture.

This is still up for grabs for 6k under market price

Still for sale. 17k.

Also selling santa hat, santa beard, eyepatch and dark duke.