Toribash
Original Post
MY BEAUTIFUL REPLAYS D:
so I haven't been on Toribash for about a year now, and I lost my old Toribash file. I had to redownload, logged in, and checked for my replays. and boom, every single replay I ever made is gone. Only default.
ook
Did you mean lost/deleted the shortcut or the actual gamefolder? If it is the latter, check the bin. If it isn't there, I think it is irreversible without some kind of backup.

The gamefolder should by default be under C:\Games\ by default on windows, and I believe it has been there for at least a couple versions.
Also, replays from other versions than what you currently are using won't show up. If you want them to show up, you have to manually move them.
Last edited by IceColor; Jun 20, 2014 at 07:03 PM.
Fukin spice and wolf
8VortexX8, allow me to clear this out for you.

If the issue is that your replays were saved in an older version of toribash you were playing in before you left and you want them now since you're back, then you should find them at this directory:

C: \Games\Toribash x.xx\replays
x.xx is your version. ex. 4.8 or 3.91

But, if you do not find the older version folder which is basically accidental deletion of the folder, I'm afraid there is absolutely no way for you to get your replays back.

Future tip, keep your replays updated or c/p and backup your current replays every now and then.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot