Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Hello
i don't know if this is the right section or not but ill ask anyways
So , a friend has a static force with no qi restriction (he's 5th dan) and i was wondering .Can he give it to me ? (im black belt) and if he can give it to me , what will happend once the static force is in my deac ?
The only way I see that he could give it to you, would be if he got an admin to do a no-qi transfer. I believe this costs much and it is rare that an admin would do it. Any noqi items that a user receives automatically becomes a normal item. If you had it, it would not matter how much qi you had, and you could activate and deactivate it without losing anything. If you were to sell it, the buyer would need to have the required qi for the normal item.
Fukin spice and wolf
i've got 2 more questions

how much does this transfer cost ?

what will happen if i want to return his static force back (he has 5000 qi atm)
No qi transfer for pure items is 66666tc + the prize of the item. Static's qi is higher so I think prize is also higher.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Miku View Post
1; Depends on the admin
2; Same process as before. You have to pay an admin.

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
No qi transfer for pure items is 66666tc + the prize of the item. Static's qi is higher so I think prize is also higher.

Miku is right on the first part. The fee depends entirely on the person doing the transfer. However, you have to talk to a TSA who you can generally get in touch with through an Admin (unless you already know a TSA, in which case just go to them in the irc).

There is no 'set' price for noqi transfers of specific item types / colors, they just vary between the person again doing the transfer.

Also to answer your second question TBN, once an item is transfered to the account of another via noqi, the item still has the qi restriction. So to return it to the original players account, it would require another noqi transfer.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.