Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
toribash quits unexpectedly
I'm sorry if theres already a thread like this one i couldn't find one, ok so I'm trying to make youtube videos record my replays and some of my friends ones to and when i type in /loadreplay (replay name) as soon as i press enter the game quits! this is so frustrating as i was really exited for this can someone please tell me whats wrong? I'm running mac os c 10.7.5 thanks in advance
You probably shouldn't be using /loadreplay if it crashes the game. You can manually select their replays if you have them saved into your replay folder, just go to (ingame) Menu, Setup, Replays, and then choose the replay you want. Then later you can edit the selection of replays out.

As for why it happens, I do not know. What I explained is an alternative method.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
i tried many ways, i tried the one you said, i went to the folder itself and tried opening the replay but it just starts the game
Ok, load the game. Then press Escape so you load the TB Menu. From there, Setup and then Replays. When in the replay display, select a replay and then it should work. If you cannot load toribash replays of any kind, then you probably saved it to one location and moved it to another.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
ok yeah got it turned out i had the original files in the trashcan and the copies in the replay folder i don't know how that happened but thanks for the help! sorry it was kinda of a useless thread…