Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] Black Bullet - Tina Sprout - Vector
One of my favorite characters from the Black Bullet anime/manga, also my first manga/anime styled illustration.

Based upon 3 different frames put together from the animated series.

Still a WIP

Software used: Adobe Illustrator (Line-art + color) & Gyazo (Capturing each frame)

Estimated time use excluding lazy breaks: 2-3 hours?
Last edited by Fenris; Jun 22, 2014 at 02:57 AM.
the person who made the bear probably needs to create better quality bears, like the eyes are just outlined and the head is like flat with the body.

nice work, although some of the hair bands look like hitmarkers

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am jealous. That is amazing. The eyes are really good, they make the whole thing pop. I agree about the bear thing and the hair bands.
Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
the person who made the bear probably needs to create better quality bears, like the eyes are just outlined and the head is like flat with the body.

>some of the hair bands look like hitmarkers

kek'd

put more detail into the hair
The drawing looks amazing so far! Just a few complaints that already have been stated:

Not your fault on the bear though.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
some people don't understand the meaning of "WIP". Go learn.

it's awesome I love it fenfen <3 can't wait to see moaar
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.

If you mean the original artist, I don't think they'd want to throw in an overly-rendered bear. It would shift some of the focus away from whatever the focal point is supposed to be (And I don't think the bear is the star of the show here).

Anywho, I know this is a WIP. So feel free to ignore everything I say.

I don't know how much you're trying to stick to the original. But you've turned one of the flocks falling towards the back of the head into a bang that is tangent to the top of the head (Meaning the sense of depth for the bang is really messed up). There's also another flock that falls towards the back that's missing on the top left of the hair (Again, not saying that's wrong or that you have to mimic the original 100%. But just mentioning it in case you missed it by accident). The lineart is also a tad bit thick in places. Maybe consider working in a higher res if you have a hard time with that.
(>^_^)>