Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash font problem
Hello guys. I recently moved to Windows 8.1, although, whenever I want to play Toribash the font is messy and bugged, I've seen some forum posts about that, so I updated all my drivers(yes, graphics driver included), but, the problem is; my graphics card is AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, and its latest driver version is only supported by Windows 8, not Windows 8.1, so, I'm still with the problem, may someone help me?

Info:
Windows 8.1, 2gb RAM, 1gb Video RAM, AMD Radeon 4350(ATI ATOMBIOS)

(No, I can't go back to Windows 8, I need this version 'cause my jobs requires it)
Which version of toribash are you using? Also if it is an issue related to the driver not being supported by the software being used, then that itself may be the issue.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Is is specifically a driver issue. Your updated graphics driver got replaced by an inbuilt one of the 8.1.
There's a really good FAQ based purely on this matter.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
@Abyss: I'm using the latest version available on steam, 4.82, but I have also tried 3.97.

@Cake: Yes, yes. I've already tried that FAQ, very informative, but unfortunately didn't fix my problem...

Toribash was running perfectly nice on Windows XP, Windows Vista and 7, the problem only occurs on Windows 8.1. Any tip?
-----
(Sorry for the double-post)

It's working on version 3.8, although, I would like to play on the latest version...
Last edited by Vynko; Jun 23, 2014 at 09:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Um yeah, AMD have cut off support for anything older than the HD5xxx series, so no Windows 8.1 driver support for yours I'm afraid.

If it's not a laptop then you may as well replace it, regardless of if it's still capable of handling day to day tasks unsupported hardware just leads to more headaches. It'll cost next to nothing to replace with a newer bottom end card.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
@SkulFulk: Huh, can't afford it right now, spent all my money on programming books. Guess I won't be playing Toribash for a while, haha, damn AMD :]