Toribash
Original Post
[VIDEO] Hold Your Colour
My newest movie, named after the song by Pendulum. Any useful comments welcome.

|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Its a very nice video, but the intro takes too long imo. I mean, it takes up nearly 1/3 of the video.
The replays are quite nice, but some of the wonder of them gets taken away by the fact that they simply take too long to get interesting. That is most likely just me, however.
Overall, its a nice video.
8/10

(Tip: When you start to render/encode it in vegas, before you hit save tick the box below called "Stretch video to fill output frame size (do not letterbox). This stops the black border appearing around the video and ruining some truely awesome transistions.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render © Nerfnow: Website
Originally Posted by hyperviper View Post
Its a very nice video, but the intro takes too long imo. I mean, it takes up nearly 1/3 of the video.
The replays are quite nice, but some of the wonder of them gets taken away by the fact that they simply take too long to get interesting. That is most likely just me, however.
Overall, its a nice video.
8/10

(Tip: When you start to render/encode it in vegas, before you hit save tick the box below called "Stretch video to fill output frame size (do not letterbox). This stops the black border appearing around the video and ruining some truely awesome transistions.)

It's too bad, after I already had finished the movie I went on a replay-making streak. But I'm already planning my new movie, and for this one I'm going back to the not-so-serious-tone my old one had. The tip you gave me is going to help me alot, thanks man, really!
awesome job dude keep up the great work
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
nicely done

camera angles need some work and i think you could have stopped the recordings of replays a bit earlier, the slowness of the replays ending doesnt go with the music

the use of slowmo and speed up was really well done
nice choice of shader, lol, you kept the colour out of toribash and kept it on your walls xD
replays were nice aswell
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Samule: The shader is inverted.inc, in 3.4 or 3.3, can't remember.

BenDover: I'd like to thank you for alot of good comments. You confirmed what I thought with slowing down some parts too much. And yeah, the choice of name, theme and shaders was a deep thing.