Toribash
Original Post
Replay Speed Not Changing
Guys, I recently figured out that we could watch replays in slow motion and I decide to try it. As it said, I used the "," and "." to change the speed but nothing happened. Not only that, but the 1.00X that appears in the bottom right of the screen signifying the current speed, is not appearing at all; even after watching the whole video once. I have Toribash 4.82 (Steam Version). I am also posting a screenshot of my Replay screen.

Last edited by Buddyyo12_old; Jun 23, 2014 at 09:54 AM.
Go to the replay selection screen and click on "Load" (Not "Quick Load")

If that doesn't work it's probably a bug or something
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
What Datskip said,

another way is also watching the whole replay first then you'll be able to change the speed.

kthx
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Go to the replay selection screen and click on "Load" (Not "Quick Load")

If that doesn't work it's probably a bug or something

There Is no Quickload Option; I click on Load only.
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
What Datskip said,

another way is also watching the whole replay first then you'll be able to change the speed.

kthx

Tried... still doesn't work.
Try installing the standalone, Steam version tends to have some bugs and this could possibly be one of them.
Last edited by Rolandman; Jun 23, 2014 at 01:14 PM.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
What version of Toribash do you run on.

4.82, I have mentioned it in the post.
-----
Try installing the standalone, Steam version tends to have some bugs and this could possibly be one of them.

I have the same issue with the standalone... I installed the Steam version yesterday thinking that it might fix this issue.
Last edited by Buddyyo12_old; Jun 23, 2014 at 03:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump