Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Edit button on our posts question
Hello all, i just have a quick question about the edit button on each post,(found at the bottom right next to the quote buttons) every time i click the edit button it just shows a loading icon by the button but nothing actually happens, when I double click instead of just single clicking it does bring up the edit your message page, does this problem occur for only me or is it for everyone? I just found out I had to double click the edit button a week ago and I have never seen this complained about before so I assume it is jut me.....
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I think it might be your connection to the forum servers. It usually happens to me when I've got a very slow connection like bad wi-fi, ethernet, etc. Double clicking does seem to solve the problem but no, you're not the only one to experience this problem.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
This issue is entirely based on your unstable connection. Check your ping from speedtest.net. If strands of data cannot transfer at adequate speeds this problem is inevitable. This happened with me as well, had to get stable broadband.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
k, thanks for the help!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert