Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Death of the Robot with Human Hair
hi

this was for part of a collab that me tyzi machker and humper are supposed to be doing sometime in the future

this is my part of the collab, and i just finished it last night. anyway, enjoy!

programs: sony vegas pro 12, mbl, twixtor, rsmb, fraps, toribash
music: death of the robot with human hair - dance gavin dance
Amazing video 9.5/10

Camera made some parts hard to see but it was ok
Darkness made some parts hard to see but not that much
Sync could have been better at some parts of song, you got in some good parts, but i wish there was more sync.

anyway GREAT job
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Amazing video 9.5/10

Camera made some parts hard to see but it was ok
Darkness made some parts hard to see but not that much
Sync could have been better at some parts of song, you got in some good parts, but i wish there was more sync.

anyway GREAT job

you have no idea what youre talking about but at least you know the video is good

wow nice faint
keyframing was great and so were the velocity/twixtor speed changes
Don't judge other peoples Cnc, it's not up to you to decide whether it was good/bad, useful or not Cnc, make your own comments and leave mine alone, no video is perfect, there is always room for improvement.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
actually, i felt your camera movements didn't fit the video as well as at 40sec it was too dark
loved the song choice and it felt really new

ggkeepitupkillyourself
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
cc was really cool and fitted nicely

Effects were nice and fluff

My only problem is that I don't understand what you're syncing to at times and I have to go back to rewatch that bit e.e
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Don't judge other peoples Cnc, it's not up to you to decide whether it was good/bad, useful or not Cnc, make your own comments and leave mine alone, no video is perfect, there is always room for improvement.

all you said was
"this is bad but its still good"

anyway, more;
I like the way you skipped the bit in the song, didn't think many people would notice so i said it and stuff.

Transitions were smooth and seamless most of the time, p cool.

I don't think the screenpumps at 0:53 fit that well

the text fit really well which most people seem to be unable to do

pls dont stop
make more
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
cc was really cool and fitted nicely

Effects were nice and fluff

My only problem is that I don't understand what you're syncing to at times and I have to go back to rewatch that bit e.e

having a nice headset that can pick up mids lows and highs perfectly will fix that problem for you. i will admit that i did sync to some strange parts though

thanks for the cnc everyone, planning on doing some more stuff soon
That was quite nice. Most of the video looked sick. Only criticism I can make, which are minor, is the part where theres those particle thingys, cause it was kind of weird how they disappeared next replay. Second, being after the 1:00 mark, where parts of the slo mo got a little laggy. Otherwise, really nice video.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Originally Posted by FaintBLackCLOUd View Post
That was quite nice. Most of the video looked sick. Only criticism I can make, which are minor, is the part where theres those particle thingys, cause it was kind of weird how they disappeared next replay. Second, being after the 1:00 mark, where parts of the slo mo got a little laggy. Otherwise, really nice video.

i agree with you, the overlay was super iffy to me and i was deciding on whether or not to remove it, but ended up keeping it anyway

also, yeah, in SVP it's easier to use velocity over twixtor because of the way you can edit the speed directly on the clip. on AE i generally use twixtor for everything because it's set up similar to how velocity is in SVP. that's why it's laggy on a few parts, though, because of velocity going under 30-40% etc.

thanks