Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] BangBang
Made a new Edit. Figured out some stuff. CnC is welcome.

Things Used :
Fraps
Sony Vegas
Better then the last one you made :]

Just once again work on sync, like making the beats of the song match the replays best hits.

Also i see your still using too much slowmotion in your replay, i'd understand you probably had the motive of making it last longer, but you can still make a pretty good short video from one replay. Don't use so much slowmotion, it looks better usually when synced along with the hits/beats of song. I understand the type of music your trying to use in your videos, but they are just terribly hard songs to sync to. Try to pick a song with a better beat/kick to it, makes syncing tons alot easier.

Good job keep it up, you got better alreadyyy.

and by the way don't pivot the camera in a bunch of directions alot, keep the attention on the action. This is what i do...Pretend theres a sphere around your fighters, and make the camera only be able to move along that sphere, you decide how large the sphere is, but try not to change it's size alot. Like you dont have to move all the way around the circle, but you can go from spot to spot or go back a spot.

Last edited by matarika; Jun 25, 2014 at 04:35 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
It's not me doing the slowmotion it's just how it is when I put it into SV.
if you're using ctrl + drag to speed it up, you can't get very fast with recording at a high fps

you're going to have to use the velocity envelope, which can get you up to, what, 200% speed?
this applies on top of the ctrl + drag speed up, so your replay should play at a faster rate
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I did use velocity envelope, I had the envelope all the way up to 300 which is the max.