Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] The Island
I've been working with After Effects CS6 for nearly 1 month now, and was bored, so I decided to construct a Toribash video combining some of the skills and plugins I've learned. The sync might be a little off because of some weird After Effects rendering. Video inspired by Slycooper.
*I recommend watching this video on youtube, because there's some freezing glitch at the very end on here.

I wanted to give this video a sense of my own taste and style, and not the traditional toribash video (which was easy for me considering that I haven't played for a couple months).

Song: Pendulum - The Island (Madeon Remix)
Programs: After Effects CS6, Fraps
Replays by myself.
Last edited by Water; Jun 25, 2014 at 06:34 AM.
amazing video 9.9/10
crazy good editing and camera and everything
just felt a tad strange at 0:16 with the camera but thats it mostly, GREAT job
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
0:08-0:10 is the only thing i like really

its way too slow, colors dont match,

shake/twitch for the buildup was tooooo long

light ray thing isnt pointing straight down and it makes no sense

0:13 was extremely borring because it was so slow and the panning was so weak i was basically just watching a tori float around for too long

ur logo following was like solid, give it some transparency and it'd look so much better in my opinion. the zoom in and out has been done about a billion times and i believe you can figure out something that looks better.

not even gonna talk about the last replay bc there was so much wrong, if its the programs fault u should probably render again, if it doesnt fix it then you did something wrong
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

im an asshole

but anyhow, seems like a generic aae video. nothing really stands out

okay-ish executed but just not interesting

it feels like im in a constant loophole with today's set of videos

you have potential, just dont be generic
your outro/intro is an exact interpretation of slycooper's zoom in/zoom out logo scheme

when you say inspired, let it truly be inspired and don't reproduce pleaserooni
I play games and lift weights.
Your logo is a little.... most editors have them more round and all.. YOURS WASN'T. other than that it was a great video.
dis is my signature
Cool song choice

Are you using twixtor? Some parts looked a little choppy

Sync was great, but the replays were slightly slow

As Tyzi said the light ray was meh

The bit where your logo entered seemed a little weird, I'm not sure how you'd go about fixing it but it messes up the flow a little

I couldn't see much in the last replay

I like the CC, actually
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Cool song choice

Are you using twixtor? Some parts looked a little choppy

Sync was great, but the replays were slightly slow

As Tyzi said the light ray was meh

The bit where your logo entered seemed a little weird, I'm not sure how you'd go about fixing it but it messes up the flow a little

I couldn't see much in the last replay

I like the CC, actually

I actually did use Twixtor. I'm not sure why it looked choppy. Thanks for the reply!