Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Login Error
Alright, so I've been away from toribash for about 5-6 months now, and I have decided that it would be great to come back and play with my friends some more. I log into toribash fine, and then I decide to login to the forums to check how much TC I have, and as soon as I do so, a text box appears telling me that I need to change my password immediately, and i frustratingly do so. However, there is an option that says "Edit email (optional)". I disregard it because i have no interest in handing over my email to the toribash staff in any way, so i clear what is already in the text box (my username and some odd toribash generated email). I hesitantly press enter, and once again another text box shows on the screen telling me that i have to fill out the REQUIRED email text box. Now i'm starting to get mad. After reluctantly handing out my email to a website that I hardly trust, if not at all, I finally get to check my TC. Alright, 280, that could use some work to get the aqua blood that I wanted. I try to enter a match, but it instantly declines my connection and says "Login failed for user Shadow1426, To login type /login username password". This is when i start freaking out. I figure it's just a technical error, so i try again. Same error message. I try closing out of toribash, logging out and logging back in, then reopening toribash, and I once again get the same error message. (by the way, typing /login username password does ABSOLUTELY nothing). I close toribash, log out of the forums, restart my computer, log into the forums, open toribash, same error. If somebody could explain to me what is going on I would be glad, because I have been playing toribash for quite a bit now and I don't want to lose my toribash account along with my goddamn private email account to some spam bot. Thank you.
Ive had a problem along these lines. I recommend installing either a newer version (4.82) or the steam version, this fixed it for me.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Alright, i'll try that. Thanks!

Thanks so much! Problem solved.
Last edited by Shadow1426; Jun 25, 2014 at 07:18 PM.