Ranking
Original Post
IRC Issues
Hi folks, I was just wondering if there are any issues with the IRC chat at the moment. I cant seem to connect and keep getting a "permission denied" error on MIRC and webchat from the forums here wont load for me either.

If its not a general IRC issue and for some reason I'm no longer allowed to access the IRC, can an admin send me a pm or email and let me know why? Cant think of any reasons I would have gotten banned from IRC but I'm sure there's a good reason if that's the case.

Thanks in advance
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ah ok. That explains things. Got a little worried there for a sec.

If thats it then this thread can be closed.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What he means to say is he's the one doing the ddos to the irc server.

All because I booted him out my clan channel for rage baawing about stellar.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Kinda figured that. Some people just cant take rejection and have to act like children to get attention
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BUT NOW WHERE WILL I IDLE?!
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
I am not really sure what is the connection
but since the irc closed down
PII Racer has worked?
if there is no connection
then thank u Hampa for reuploading this!
INB4 14 days ban