Toribash
Original Post
HOW TO SPECTOLATE ITEMS
how do you let another person look at your inventory? like those thing where you need to use when selling
Drak is right, but remember. If you try to look at your own inventory through that, or try and send the link of you inventory to someone else, you have to use that same link, but get the numbers from someone else looking at your profile.

For some reason, when you look at your own profile, it gives you different numbers that won't work.

Have a great day
~Patrick_Unrated
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
For some reason, when you look at your own profile, it gives you different numbers that won't work.

Um. Wat?

Even if this was true, it wouldn't make any sense. At all.

My inventory. I didn't ask anyone else for that link - I got it just a second ago.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pubinv.php?userid=00000

I dont know if im the only one that sees it, but there is noxious blood, amethyst relax and acid force (2x) in that inv.^^

That's most likely where the items go when you send them to someone that doesn't exist. I believe that Noxious Blood was the one Vox sent me once [to the wrong username]. <.<