Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] My.. second made head
Allright this is the second tribal head (and second head at all) i've made. I have tons of mistakes on it for example the eyes are on the side and the nose has duplicated on the middle. I am still getting use to working on flat so if you can give me advices how to fix it, that would be great . And maybe also telling me how can I make my pics visible in a post :o ?

Images

Also, sorry for da ghost

Arthur Moderated Message:
Don't forget to include programs used. Also, added the images for you.
Last edited by Arthur; Jun 30, 2014 at 12:03 AM.
Press B to turn off the ghosts
The head looks totally... crappy... ? yeah, it is ( Truth )
Too many designs.

Try having 2-3 colors
Don't use brushes, they will make it look too c/p
Create simple designs :o
Use gradients to make the design look better

You use gimp, right?

Filters>Map>Map to Object
- Turn it to a sphere and see the head, change orientation to make the head bigger, try experimenting.
Last edited by HybridTori; Jun 29, 2014 at 04:45 PM.
Ehh I should probably quit with arts. This is way to hard. I thought this would be easy peasy, but then I realised the flat thing is totally diffrent then the head in toribash D:
You can turn it into an image in a post by putting the Direct Link inside . Also don't worry if it looks c/p, it means you draw really good.

Here are some head templates:

128x Head

256x Head

512x Head

You can also find these templates at: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_textures.php
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Personally I HATE the paths tool in Gimp, you can do so much more without it.
Also, yes the mapping is very difficult for your first few heads,but after you've done 10-20 head it's pretty much like you learn it, and you cannot forget it.