Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Toriverse: Trailer 1
I was going to put this with the other thread (TB: Summer Video) but i wanted this to have it's own thread. So it could be seen an all, because some people were asking for an update on how it was going so. Heres an un-edited (no filters and color changes) trailer for ToriVerse.

After effects cs6
Last edited by matarika; Jul 2, 2014 at 07:10 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Can you tell me which part your referring to so i know what to do better or 'differently' in that situation. Thanx
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Well i need some specifics, because most of the scenes were seconds short, there for had rarely or no camera movement. Besides slight panning or slight camera movements to the beat of the trailer song. So it couldn't have been "all parts". :3 So please elucidate what you mean. I could agree on 0:46-0:48 being a tad jerky, but that was supposed to match the song beats.

Unless thats what your trying to say? That i should make more drastic camera movements? Well i'd understand that, in the actual video Toriverse there are more drastic camera movements, but the trailer scenes were chopped down, so the drastic camera movements aren't shown.
Last edited by matarika; Jul 1, 2014 at 08:07 AM.
Oh ok better angles, i didn't notice they were bad angles, i mean i kept the action and attacks in view during the spars, and during action or parkour scenes, i kept everything in view. I mean i've never heard of a realistic "camera angles/positioning" because movies and videos are always coming up with newer and different angles.

So if everything is in view, and nothing is missing in the frame, can you tell me...(as the audience) what you'd like to see? as far as how the camera should move, and where it should be positioned during such scenes, like parkour or sparring, or the other scenes in my video, that you did not see already? (just trying to get some good feedback to improve is all.) Like I'm not saying your wrong.
I can't tell you the exact positioning for your camera, it's just that these are low quality.

Kind of like how you can tell the difference between an amateur film and a blockbuster film.
Me, acer3323, and Sirjonah63