Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
50k TC was sent to me. I have not recieved it.
Tyfuu sent me 50k.
I got a message from him that said it was sent. Does a delay like this happen often?
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
this happened to me with somone named Kruschev

I sent him radioactive grips and lax and I met him on the game and he had them on and he said he sent 1700 but I never got it

that was a week ago..
Well, was the message sent from Toribot or Tyfuu himself? It may have been his attempt to impersonate a sending, although I would definitely not expect that from Tyfuu.
Originally Posted by Demonsoul6 View Post
Well, was the message sent from Toribot or Tyfuu himself? It may have been his attempt to impersonate a sending, although I would definitely not expect that from Tyfuu.

+1

Some idiot tried doing this to me once. It kind of worked for about 5minutes, 'coz I checked all the logs and all the code even the shitty database. Then re-read the message and realised it was sent from the person itself, and not Toribot.

SUX
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
It was a prank PM, i did this to him, he learnt from me >.> sorry for the inconvenience.

"Monkey see, monkey do."

>:O
Last edited by flubbah; Aug 19, 2008 at 09:54 AM.
It makes me wonder..
Originally Posted by MasterOfGnomes View Post
Tyfuu sent me 50k.
I got a message from him that said it was sent. Does a delay like this happen often?

Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
It was a prank PM, i did this to him, he learnt from me >.> sorry for the inconvenience.

>:O

Pfft. Old "trick".
Next time, check the sender. If it's not Toribot, you didn't receive stuff.
Heh, funny prank. Not funny in an lol way, of course, but more of a
way.

It was some time before I learned to see the humor in these types of situations.
"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!"
i have treded my amyst force for acid relax force and prim and sec gradients
and radio active force and relaxc and iv only gotten the radio parts Please help the player name is killa911
It was a prank lol

I even whispered to Mrocznik12 that it was a prank lol
If I had 50k tc, I would have used it for myself lol

EDIT:

Also if you were wondering, I didnt do any trades with him, I just told him I would give him 50k tc =3