Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Spyro the Dragon Art
I love the spyro series, especially the legend of spyro. here's a couple arts of that purple dragon and the others~

This is some facial expression doodle I made up to get a hold of spyro more.

Spyro Doodles

I have another fully drawn out spyro image with cynder (yeah her)

Spyro and Cynder

Lastly (for now) I have a drawing of Ignitus from the first TLOS game "A New Beginning". It's supposed to be a part of a story that I'm makin'

Ignitus

-----
forgot to put this. these were all made by me.
-----
FORGOT THIS AS WELL GOOD GOLLY : These were made in Paint Tool SAI with an Intuos 5 Touch Pen Tablet
Last edited by PyrexFrost; Jul 4, 2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
Dude amazing art Keep this up
P.S. I am a big fan of the Spyro Series aswell. :3
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
hehe yeah I did indeed draw this from my own imagination ^^ it was a bit challenging but it came through perfectly~
Omg , i like it a loot due keep making these things , you remember to me the play 1 when i was a lil kid playing that game ;)
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
i enjoy the doodles more then the colored in pictures for the reason of they look neater/more detailed the sketchyness is just a nice look in my eyes. when i look at the colored in ones i feel they need alittle more tone variation to get better depth
these are all still great pictures though good job
I still take texture requests for usd
thanks for the honest reply, calamity ^^ I do feel that there isnt much expressions on the 2 colored ones. I should work on angry expressions more.