Toribash
Original Post
[VID] League of Toribash
Jisse made a replay where Zed fight versus Twisted Fate from the epic game League of Legends. This is the work in progress, I still need some sounds. If you are a talented artist and feel you are able to do Zed and TF sets, contact me.

Soft used :

Sony Vegas pro 11
Photoshop
Wavosaure

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

a bit confusing because i don't play League of Legends, so it just looked like two fighters throwing around squares and teleporting blocks to hurt each other, but i still looked pretty good, can't wait to see what you do next.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I think it would have been better if the cards and other things were effects, rather than a physical aspect of the mod.
My only real complaint is that the sounds aren't really good, they sound awkward and out of place.

and the camera pan of the scene is really choppy
Last edited by Dobby; Jul 8, 2014 at 02:32 AM.
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
My only real complaint is that the sounds aren't really good, they sound awkward and out of place.

and the camera pan of the scene is really choppy

I agree for both. I don't find all sounds that i need to really give a good feeling, but i am still searching.

The replay is kinda hard to record correctly, i am thinking to record it in only one moving camera and put the two versions in the next wip and let people chose the best way to record it.

i didnt like the intro or the sounds

the replay was cool for toribash

but in the end it just sounded like a grown man having a orgasm
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Good angles, but where's the camera movement? Doesn't have to be drastic but it needs SOME movement.
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
Good angles, but where's the camera movement? Doesn't have to be drastic but it needs SOME movement.

Read my answer to Dobby about that ;)

Originally Posted by Organs View Post
I think you should have the camera tracking just like league's. The bird's eye view kind of angle.

Ahah, not bad idea ! I will try that.