Ranking
Original Post
Can we know when we hit 100qi?
Can we get a "Player has reached max games in 24hrs" instead of the usual...
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
That's a good idea actually, because if I hardcore play Toribash all night I get confused why my games aren't going up, then it clicks to me hah.
Originally Posted by alphacra View Post
You're very "cool" if you get 100 qi in 24 hrs.

I never done it before. I just think this would help avoid clutter threads and help out players.
I find myself having to write down the amount of games i play, so when I hit 99 I just wait for a while until the next 24hours comes. This would help a lot

~Supported
y... you write down every time you play a match?...
anyway, this would be nice, it'd be helpful for people who grind out matches in the quick aikido rooms.
supported.
Call me captain obvious:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_earnings.php

Games played are shown, games won are shown, takes like 10 seconds to look at it...

So long as you remember what time you started playing you'll know what time your matches start resting; and if you remember when you finished playing then you'll know when you're completely good to go.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Well, I just thought this would help a lot more because this will. Not saying that the system doesn't already "work", but why not make it easier so people stop making threads about it and become happy? :] I would love to know if toribash is being glitchy, or I have to wait 24hours before I can play again. (not all users use forums)
To add on why don't we just have something in the actual game that states you are only allowed to play 100 games per 24 hours. Because some people sure as hell don't know all the rules and regulations around here.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I agree with Link, some people don't use forums, and if they reach the limit, they're gonna be pissed at toribash.

~Supported
Modo Bestia
The non-forum users are scrubs. Let them burn. If they do realize that their Qi is not building, they will either start yelling on Steam's support boards, or here. On either case, they will get a relatively fast and easy response.

Though it would be useful to have a number in the corner or something.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.