Toribash
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but you mean a picture of your tori wearing a head texture, spinning? Like the ones you would see on the items thread?
I believe there is a way to render a 3D sphere in photoshop and then paint on it, which then maps onto a flat canvas. I don't know how to do it though. There's a tutorial on it somewhere on the forums. I remember seeing it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but you mean a picture of your tori wearing a head texture, spinning? Like the ones you would see on the items thread?

yes, u are right)
Do you use Gimp or Photoshop for your texturing?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDg0XP00dP0

Easily found with a quick Google search. Text tutorials may be better, due to the guy's accent.