Toribash
Original Post
Hello! MixelMaster here!
Hi! My name is MixelMaster! I'm not to good at Toribash but I still try! I've won a few matches and that count's for something right? If you have anything to say just leave a post below!
You can't rush and just call yourself a Toribash master. You gotta take it one step at a time.
Well mixelmaster I would like to introduce and to say welcome to you for coming into the world of toribash and for joining in on the madness in this online realm of fun and amazement, I hope to run in to you in game and to hopefully see how well you're fitting in with the community
A mile long journey starts with only a single step
Well, my post is not gonna be as deep as lava's, but, hi and welcome. If you need help with anything feel free to pm me.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Hello mixelmaster, you have a name similar one of my friends. Well, keep at the game and you will do great things. Never give up or thing your are bad. If you need help pm me or find me ingame.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by MixelMaster View Post
Hi! My name is MixelMaster! I'm not to good at Toribash but I still try! I've won a few matches and that count's for something right? If you have anything to say just leave a post below!

It takes time to get good.
I log in once every 3 years
I don't see a lot of nice people on online games or anywhere on the internet.
I hope to see you in game!
-----
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Hello mixelmaster, you have a name similar one of my friends. Well, keep at the game and you will do great things. Never give up or thing your are bad. If you need help pm me or find me ingame.

You said my name is like one of your friends? Do you remember what it was?
Last edited by MixelMaster; Jul 22, 2014 at 07:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You can't rush and just call yourself a Toribash master. You gotta take it one step at a time.