Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Rusty
just something ive been working on to try and get back to what i was doing before. I havnt touched my computer in 2 months. probably not going to finish it anyway. if u wanna collab pm me
Last edited by Pair; Jul 29, 2014 at 12:20 AM.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
I think the freecam could be better. It seems some parts are a bit laggy. I loved the black and white effect and the music choice. Good come back.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Only Ash: is it just me or does it feel zoomed in too much
ya its not as good as u think it is and i dont know why everyone said you "changed videomaking" or something

flashing from white to black isnt good on my eyes stop it
first transition was too subtle
panning in the second replay makes no sense

isn't a single thing i like about the third replay, it's a bad replay, and the going from white to black again was really bad

started looking good after the beat dropped which why you didnt start there is beyond me
stop freecamming so close, it's not good, and everyone that said it was good is insane
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

different opinion than mine, their opinion has to be wrong.

It was okay I guess, not your best work. I didnt like the black and white effect, it could have been executed differently.
if ur into seeing 3 out of all the rest of the joints then my opinion is wrong
shut up bruh i talk to so many people on skype and everyone else that sees it can agree, if his videos werent so old id go dig up what people's reactions were from my skype conversations

You share my videos? <3
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
sure bae
i like your stuff and i wouldnt comment on ppls threads if i dont think they can getbetter, see: bands

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
sure bae
i like your stuff and i wouldnt comment on ppls threads if i dont think they can getbetter see: bands

this, no matter how harsh i am

Anywho, other than you being zoomed in too much, you should work on the free cam movement, it's really hard to follow at times.
about the black to white thing
it doesnt hurt my eyes, but try syncing it to like a click or something rather than the bass
The black to white change things kinda make my eyes heart but the shader match pretty good with the replays and camera angle is fine thats my opinion
I'm cool